Elderberry Infused Sea Moss Gel
Sassy , Sporty and Fit
Regular price $13.00
*Pricing is for one jar of sea moss gel *
Cutip’s Sea Moss is grown in the the Caribbean. Has never been bleached with chemicals and does not contain fertilizers.
Sea Moss Gel is fortified with 92 of the 102 minerals that we need to feed our bodies, Sea Moss, also known as Irish Moss.
Sea Moss Gel (SMG) is becoming increasingly popular for its many health benefits, which include:
- Thyroid support in cases of low iodine levels
- Improvement of mental function
- Better emotional health
- Prevention of nasal congestion
- Boost Immune System
- Eliminates mucus within the body
- Treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as bronchitis.
- Aids in fighting respiratory infections such as sore throats
SMG can also work as a mild laxative, making it effective in soothing gut inflammation and promoting the elimination of waste.
This particular SMG contains elderberry and honey . Therefore it contains all of the benefits associated with elderberry and honey as well
Sea Moss Gel can be added to beverages and smoothies, food, or can be eaten alone.
Organic Wildcrafted Sea Moss from the Caribbean (Chondrus Crispus),elderberry syrup (elderberries, marshamllow root, elder flowers, raw honey ) natural spring water.
- Store Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 4 to 5 weeks
- 2-4 tablespoon is the recommended amount daily.
- Can be kept frozen up to 6 months
NOT FOR USE WITH CHILDREN UNDER TWO (because of the honey)
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Elderberry syrup and/or Sea Moss Gel is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from a qualified healthcare provider who knows your medical history with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.